15 Old Bridge Road, JONES ISLAND
Land Area 25 acres
FULLY REFURBISHED HOME, 25 ACRES, CREEK FRONTAGE - JONES ISLAND 4 Bed 2 Bath 4 Car
With its long list of features this attractive 25 acre property has something for just about everyone.
Overlooking the Ghinni Ghinni Creek this completely renovated homestead offers four huge bedrooms. A generously sized open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area plus a large L shape verandah. The inside & outside living areas here provide a mile of space for a growing family or those who love to entertain family & friends.
• All bedrooms have built in robes, master suite has a walk in robe & ensuite. Every room has a view over the farm.
• Modern kitchen has a large break fast bar, dishwasher, ceramic cook top & wall oven / grill. A slow combustion fire place caps off a lovely living space.
• Massive internal laundry has third toilet & loads of space for a freezer and or ironing area.
• The acreage is fenced in to five internal paddocks plus a house yard including the drive way. All internal fences & some boundary fences are only 2 years old.
• Town water is supplied to the house and two water troughs for livestock.
• Farm shedding and ex dairy bails provide good cover for equipment, vehicles & work shop area.
• Solid set of steel stock yards have cattle crush & race.
• Solar panel system designed to provide lower power bills for the house.
• Bitumen road frontage to property and easy access straight on to the Pacific Highway. Just 20 mins from down town Taree, 10 mins from Harrington and well under an hours drive from Port Macquarie.
Looking for an appealing acreage yet still needing a convenient location to towns or the coast? This property has it all and should be inspected to gain a full appreciation of its location & atmosphere.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed