53 Peveril Street, TINONEE
PRETTY AS A PICTURE
This three year old home sits proudly on a corner block and is located in the family friendly village of Tinonee which is less then 10 minutes drive from either Taree or Wingham. This modern family sized abode offers a lovely open plan air conditioned living area along with generously sized bedrooms. With it's appealing country style facade and great use of landscaped gardens this inviting property will suit younger families, investors or even retiring couples looking to downsize in to a low maintenance property that presents as new.
* Three large bedrooms, master bedroom has an ensuite. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes.
* Stunning kitchen boasts Caesarstone bench tops & island bench, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, range hood, under bench oven & ceramic cook top. Pendant lights top off the kitchen beautifully.
* Main bathroom provides shower and bath plus a separate second toilet. Internal laundry has storage cupboards.
* Relaxing outdoor entertaining area available for year round use. Fully fenced children and pet friendly yard.
* Carport & lock up oversize garden shed on a concrete slab.
Benefits of living in this great little community include easy access to the Manning River for all types of water sports and access to the well reputed Tinonee Public School for primary school aged children. A general store and sporting fields are also on hand where summer & winter sporting teams represent Tinonee.
If your heart craves a country style home with all the modern conveniences you could possible expect from a 3 year old property make it a priority to inspect this attractive home. Move on in, sit down and relax from day one, just fantastic.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed